Adam Taylor Architecture (ATA) is a leading architectural design studio located downtown Mount Maunganui. Projects are ramping up in complexity and numbers so we are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician or Draughtsperson to join our boutique practice. We are currently working on a variety of mid to high end residential projects with a number having a beach front address.
The team at Adam Taylor Architecture have a thorough understanding and passion for sustainable architecture and are Homestar and Greenstar certified practitioners, members of the NZGBC and members of the Sustainable Business Network.
We are after a creative individual with impeccable attention to detail. You will be involved in the entire process including: design, documentation, consents, working drawings, site visits and client and contractor liaison. You will be well supported by a professional and approachable management team and work alongside similarly driven, dedicated and committed designers.
Specifically, you will need:
• To be conversant with NZS3604, NZBC, Resource Management Act and other relevant NZ Building Regulations
• NZ residency and experience in the NZ architecture/building industry
• Strong CAD skills
• Work to timelines and specific project requirements
• Complete consent documentation + specifications, site measures, surveys and reports
• Interpret preliminary sketches and evolve into full consent documentation
• Create and demonstrate effective presentations using 3D animation and rendering
Adam Taylor Architecture value our staff and reward high performance. You will be supported by two Directors who are very much involved in the business on a day to day basis.
This position comes with a competitive salary for the right individual, with the opportunity for growth and development.
Send your portfolio including experience to: email@example.com